Maryland University of Integrative Health's online programs allow you to participate in courses with our outstanding faculty, study with others who are passionate about this field, and become part of our vibrant community no matter where you live or work or how your life is currently structured. You’ll develop a healing presence and learn a method of working with others that is relationship-centered. You’ll thoughtfully design your future and become part of an impressive lineage of healers. Join us!
Online and Hybrid Programs and Courses Available:
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Ayurvedic Wellness Practices
- Master of Arts in Health and Wellness Coaching
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health and Wellness Coaching
- Master of Science in Health Promotion with Areas of Concentration in:
- Community Health Education
- Workplace Wellness
- Master of Science in Clinical Herbal Medicine
- Master of Science in Herbal Product Design and Manufacture
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Herbal Studies
- Master of Arts in Integrative Health Studies with Areas of Concentration in:
- Nutrition and Herbal Medicine
- Health Promotion, Education, and Research
- Mind-Body Practices and Whole Medical Systems
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Integrative Health Studies
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health with Areas of Concentration in:
- Community Nutrition Education
- Herbal Medicine
- Human Clinical Nutrition
- Post Master’s Certificate in Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Doctor of Clinical Nutrition
- Master of Science in Yoga Therapy
To see when a specific online program starts, click here.
How do I find out more?
- Explore our website for specific information about each of our programs
- Attend an event on campus or virtually
- Contact the Graduate Admissions Office at email@example.com or 410-888-9048 ext. 6647
MUIH also offers a wide variety of non-credit Professional and Continuing Education online programs. Learn more.
Due to federal, state, and higher education agency regulations, Maryland University of Integrative Health is restricted in the programs into which it can enroll individuals who reside in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, Montana, Minnesota, New York, South Dakota, or Wisconsin. Individuals residing in these states are encouraged to review the information at https://www.muih.edu/out-state-authorization-online-education and to contact MUIH’s Office of Admissions at 410-888-9048 extension 6647 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and understand their enrollment options. State restrictions do not apply to non-credit Professional and Continuing Education courses and other non-credit online events.