As one of the nation’s leading accredited universities completely dedicated to integrative health, our academic programs are in very high demand.
Until recently, the only way to earn one of our graduate degrees or certificates was in person on our campus. Now that we’ve added the option for online learning, you can participate in courses with our outstanding faculty, study with others who are passionate about this field, and become part of our vibrant community no matter where you live or how your life is currently structured. You’ll develop a healing presence and learn a method of working with others that is relationship-centered. You’ll thoughtfully design your future and become part of an impressive lineage of healers. Join us!
Online and Hybrid Programs and Courses Available:
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health with Areas of Concentration in:
- Community Nutrition Education
- Herbal Medicine
- Human Clinical Nutrition
- Post Master’s Certificate in Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Doctor of Clinical Nutrition
- Master of Science in Therapeutic Herbalism
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Herbal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Medical Herbalism
- Post Master’s Certificate in Clinical Herbalism
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health and Wellness Coaching
- Master of Arts in Health and Wellness Coaching with Areas of Concentration in:
- Herbal Studies
- Medical Herbalism
- Integrative Health Practices
- Master of Science in Health Promotion with Areas of Concentration in:
- Community Health Education
- Workplace Wellness
- Doctor of Acupuncture
- Doctor of Oriental Medicine
To see when a specific online program starts, click here.
How do I find out more?
- Explore our website to for specific information about each of our programs
- Attend an event on campus or virtually
- Contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at email@example.com or 410-888-9048 ext. 6647
MUIH is working in cooperation with state agencies throughout the country to evaluate and comply with state authorization regulations regarding distance education. For more information on State Authorization of Online Learning and Complaint Resolution, click here.