Maryland University of Integrative Health educates leaders in health and wellness through transformative and relationship-centered programs that integrate ancient wisdom and contemporary science. MUIH offers graduate degrees and certificates in a wide range of wellness fields, as well as individual academic courses for professional and personal development.
Graduate Academic Programs
Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Doctor of Acupuncture
- Doctor of Oriental Medicine
- Master of Acupuncture
- Master of Oriental Medicine
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Chinese Herbs
Health and Wellness Coaching
- Master of Arts in Health and Wellness Coaching
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health and Wellness Coaching
- Master of Science in Therapeutic Herbalism
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Herbal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Medical Herbalism
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Clinical Herbalism
Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Doctor of Clinical Nutrition
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Nutrition and Integrative Health
Individual Academic Courses
You may also participate in one of our Individual Academic Courses for professional and personal development without applying for and enrolling in a degree or certificate program. Learn more.
Programs Not Currently Enrolling
- Post-Master's Certificate in Animal Acupuncture: This program is not currently enrolling as an academic graduate certificate, but is available through our Office of Continuing Education as a Professional Development Certificate in Animal Acupuncture.
- Post-Master's Certificate in Women’s Holistic Health: This program is not currently enrolling as an academic graduate certificate. If you are interested in this topic, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-888-9048 ext. 6647.
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Ayurvedic Wellness: We are not currently accepting applications for this program. Please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions to indicate your interest and we will contact you periodically with updates.
- Master of Arts in Applied Healing Arts: This program’s name has been changed to Master of Arts in Transformative Leadership and Social Change.
- Master of Arts and Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Transformative Leadership and Social Change: We are not currently accepting applications for these programs. You may be interested in this similar program offered at MUIH: Philosophy and Healing in Action.
- Master of Arts in Botanical Healing and Master of Science in Herbal Medicine: These programs were redesigned to the current Master of Science in Therapeutic Herbalism.