If you’re passionate about health and want to have a positive impact on companies and organizations, this information session will give you some clear direction and quite possibly inspire you toward action. You’ll be able to speak directly with Claudia Joy Wingo, Department Chair for the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Workplace Wellness and a global expert in the field.
By participating in this session, you will learn about MUIH's workplace wellness program, which prepares individuals to develop, implement, and assess workplace wellness programs in a multitude of settings. This online 13 credit program can be completed in one year.
Additionally, you will learn about:
- Ways to turn your passion for health and wellness into a fulfilling career helping others
- Growing career opportunities in workplace wellness
- The unique curriculum based on best practices in the field
- MUIH’s philosophies on health and healing
- Accomplishments and qualifications of our outstanding faculty
- The highly interactive and creative online learning experience at MUIH
Note: Time is Eastern Standard Time.