PEMFs can help acupuncture to be even more effective. This hands-on workshop will cover how PEMFs work, how they complement acupuncture and how to apply them together. Earn 8 PDAs and learn how patients get better results, especially for stubborn problems, using this combined technique.
As a result of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe what magnetic fields are and how they work
- Discover the electric characteristics of acupuncture points and meridians
- Identify the clinical benefits of PEMFs
- Evaluate how the combined use of PEMFs and acupuncture provide even better clinical results
- Experience the effects of PEMFs personally through an experiential demonstration
- Evaluate PEMF equipment for intensity, applicators, and settings.
- Identify the contraindications and cautions to using PEMFs
Credential: 8 PDAs (NCCAOM, MD Board of Acupuncture)
Early Bird Rate (before May 31st): $350; MUIH Staff, Faculty, Alumni Discounted Rate: $300; General Registration (after May 31st): $450