Therapeutic or medical massage employs a variety of modalities in order to address underlying conditions, injuries, pain, or stress. Techniques such as lymphatic drainage, shiatsu, deep tissue, and other focused treatments are used to achieve specific goals set by the patient and massage therapist. In many cases, the massage therapist works hand-in-hand with other healthcare providers to achieve the best possible health outcomes for the patient. Medical massage also helps to prevent future chronic pain conditions by effectively dealing with the cause of the problem and managing its symptoms.
Massage therapists review relevant information and formulate massage sessions that target to your specific needs. Therapeutic massage means more than relaxation. The work is focused on measurable physical healing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Monthly Massage Membership
The Natural Care Center is pleased to announce our new Monthly Massage Membership Program.
Membership Perks Include:
- You can schedule one 60-minute therapeutic massage or two 30-minute massages per month
- Payments are auto-billed to your credit card, so check out is easy and fast
- No additional gratuity fee for therapeutic massage sessions
How It Works:
- Request the Monthly Massage Membership Agreement from the NCC
- Fill out the Membership form, provide billing information, sign form and return to the NCC*
- Your monthly membership fee of $79.00 will be automatically billed to your credit card (New patients will be charged $90 for first visit)
- Schedule your appointment, and relax in knowing you are taking steps toward better health!
*Some restrictions apply.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call the Natural Care Center at 410-888-9048 ext. 6614 or email NaturalCareCenter@muih.edu.