Students attending Maryland University of Integrative Health and receiving Veterans Benefits must be aware of the following:
- Students are expected to pursue degree programs or approved post-baccalaureate certificate, or post-masters certificate programs at the Institute.
- Students must achieve satisfactory academic progress toward degree or program completion.
- Students must report changes in enrollment including drops, adds, withdrawals, changes to audit, and changes to educational objectives to the registrar as well as the DVA.
- Students who register for courses and do not attend without officially withdrawing are misusing federal funds.
- Students who repeat a course for which a passing grade was awarded are ineligible for DVA benefits for that course.
- Students who audit a course or register for a non-credit course will be ineligible for DVA benefits. Students who wish to receive Veterans Benefits must also notify the Registrar’s Office in writing one month prior to the intended start date of every trimester of enrollment.
For further information, please visit the Veterans Benefit website at www.va.gov or call 1-888-442-4551.
For a document with Veterans Affairs information, click here.
If you would like to receive a financial aid shopping sheet please email email@example.com.
To view an example of a shopping sheet, click here.