Learn, Taste, Explore
Free, fun activities for the entire family!
Hosted by MUIH graduate students in the Nutrition and Integrative Health program, this free and fun-filled event will give you and your family a “taste” of their broad knowledge and skills.
Join us for hands-on activities, food preparation, tastings, and a wide variety of learning experiences—all focused on whole, healthy foods and sound nutrition. Leave with a full belly, delicious recipes, and a list of resources to continue your learning.
- Thyroid Health
- Nutrition and Anxiety
- The Facts on Fats
- Whole Food Nutrition Education
- Environmental Toxins Impact on Wellness
- Life Cycle Nutrition for Optimizing Women's Microbiome
- Benefits of a Low Carb Diet and Blood Sugar Regulation
- Quick and Nutritious Foods for People on the Go
- Wellness programs for children
- And many more
Although this event is free, your RSVP is required.
To find out more about compassionate and affordable nutrition counseling with one of our graduate interns, please contact us at NaturalCareCenter@muih.edu or 410-888-9048 ext. 6614.