Maryland University of Integrative Health (MUIH), a national leader in the education and practice of natural medicine, is proud to announce during Naturopathic Medicine Week that it is now accepting applications for its first class of naturopathic medical students to begin in Fall 2018.
Students who graduate from MUIH’s School of Naturopathic Medicine will be:
- Skilled in community medicine, population health, and determinants of health
- Adept at facilitating group visits and leading public programs for health and wellness
- Comfortable in integrative health practices and fluent in inter-professional communication
- Proficient in information and research literacy and the practice of evidence-informed medicine
- Prepared for a successful, sustainable career as a Naturopathic Doctor
The priority deadline for applications to the Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) program is April 1, 2018. The late deadline is August 1, 2018. Click here to learn more about the admissions requirements.
Have more questions? A member of our Admissions staff is available Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm to answer any questions you have. The Office of Graduate Admissions also offers small group and individual information sessions by appointment. Speak to an Admissions Counselor today by calling 410-888-9048 ext. 6647 or emailing email@example.com.
- The Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine program at MUIH
- PRESS RELEASE: Maryland University of Integrative Health to Open School of Naturopathic Medicine in Fall 2018
- What is a Naturopathic Doctor?
- MUIH dean demystifies naturopathic medicine
- The Kojo Nnamdi Show: Understanding Naturopathic Medicine