Assistance with accessing remote resources is available by watching our YouTube videos or by following the instructions on our step-by-step guides.
|Tags and the Tag Cloud||Download Tags and the Tag Cloud Handout||Video Link|
|Using the Online Catalog (WebPAC)||View Catalog Help||Video Link|
|About Citation||Download Citation Guide||Video Link|
|Accessing EBSCO Off Campus||Download EBSCO Guide||Video Link|
|eBooks from EBSCO||Download eBooks Guide||Video Link|
|Research Paper Term Log||Download Research Paper Term Log||No video currently available|
|Registering for MUIH 550||Library Catalog Record||No video currently available|
Click on a list or one of the selected materials in order to view the library's Diigo page(s) of annotated links related to the topic. To make the most effective use of these library materials, please read the annotations carefully.
- Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Resource List
- APA Citation Resources List
- Consumer Health List
- Eat Well List
- Health Promotion & Health Education Resource List
- Herbal Resource List
- Nutrition Resource List
- Publish! List
- PubMed Resource List
- Writing Resource List
- Yoga Therapy Resource List
- Access Databases at the Sherman Cohn Library
- Catalog of the Sherman Cohn Library
- Classical Chinese Medicine (Authorized Users Only)
- EBSCO (Authorized Users Only)
- Google Scholar
- Natural Medicine - Formerly Natural Standard (Authorized Users Only)
- PubMed Customized by Sherman Cohn Library
Library staff are available to meet with students and faculty who need assistance with formulating searches, conducting research, or using proper APA referencing and citation format. Complex questions are handled during individually-scheduled appointments.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.