The call for abstracts is now open. We encourage you to explore this possibility, even if you are a beginner! Some of our previous winners were first time presenters. Note: Abstract submissions are due by November 6 but the actual posters are not due until March 16.
Presenting a poster gives you the opportunity to:
- Share knowledge to enhance your field of study
- Build your academic portfolio and CV
- Develop your reputation as a subject matter expert
- Network to find collaborators for future research
- Meet scholarship requirements for faculty ranking and promotion
- Develop skills that can be applied to submitting abstracts and posters for national conferences in your field
- Compete for an award!
How to Submit an Abstract
Start here to learn about the abstract writing process:
Guides for specific types of abstracts:
Abstract Writing Workshop
October 12, 2017, 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Bring a draft of your abstract to the workshop; very rough drafts are fine. Be sure to review the Step-by-Step Guide as well as the videos and specific requirements for the type of abstract you will be submitting. All participants will receive individual feedback on their drafts.
If you cannot attend the workshop but would like assistance with your abstract, please contact your academic director or your program director.
February 8, 2017, 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Participants will be invited to this poster workshop after abstracts are selected.
Submit Your Abstract
- Submit a Case Report abstract
- Submit a Primary Research abstract
- Submit a Research Design abstract
- Submit a Research Review abstract