Maryland University of Integrative Health educates leaders in health and wellness through transformative and relationship-centered programs that integrate ancient wisdom and contemporary science. MUIH offers graduate degrees and certificates in a wide range of wellness fields, as well as individual academic courses for professional and personal development.
Graduate Academic Programs
Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Doctor of Acupuncture
- Doctor of Oriental Medicine
- Master of Acupuncture
- Master of Oriental Medicine
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Chinese Herbs
Health and Wellness Coaching
- Master of Arts in Health and Wellness Coaching
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health and Wellness Coaching
Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Doctor of Clinical Nutrition
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Nutrition and Integrative Health
Individual Academic Courses
You may also participate in one of our Individual Academic Courses for professional and personal development without applying for and enrolling in a degree or certificate program. Learn more.
Click here to view the list of programs not currently enrolling.